Tuesday, September 18, 2012

make up class (sent to your E-Mails)


Dear All,

 Hi! I hope you’re all doing fine after the inclement weather last Saturday. And I know that you are all excited to have your Midterm examinations. J

Anyway, I will not be around on Saturday as I have a conference to speak on Cebu. Thus, we can’t have our class on Saturday again. In this regard, I am asking you to have a 3-hour make up class on either Wednesday (tomorrow) 7.30 AM-10:30AM or Thursday (September  20) 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM. The 7:30AM-9:00AM will be your exam and the 9:00AM-10:30 AM will be for discussions.

I am hoping that we can have our make-up class in any of those dates. Please let me know asap if you decide that the class will be tomorrow. I will be posting this email in our blog as well.

Contact me in my hand phone: 09162672875 or 09478905158

*Camille and Ahnie May, can you be my contact? Please inform me on the pulse of the class.

Thanks.
 
Sir HJ

No comments:

Post a Comment